mercredi 11 juin 2014

FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK ?

With Pentecost, this was the first day of a short week here in France. How did it go for you ? Were you all stressed up with catching up or just happy to have a short week ?
Tonight feels like a night for English. It always amazes me how when I switch language, I do not feel the same, it's like another me. Donald Hebb said : "Neurons that fire together wire together", there probably lies the reason of my feeling someone else, someone a little bit different, on the edge of myself.
My left hand is bugging me. I just played guitar and now it's trembling on the computer. Did that ever happen to you ? It's like having parkinson in just one hand.
Well maybe tonight I'll dream in English...
Maybe "Jules" could living in NY...
Hell, that left hand !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire